Saturday, 15 January 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

My friend posted this on FB last week... 

Pay it Forward 2011- I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. *The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people 'sometime' in 2011.

I love the idea, I'm all for any excuse to knit and try out a few of the weird and wonderful patterns from the anti-craft book (if you're not familiar with the Anti-craft check out their website at http://www.theanticraft.com/, it's adorable). Now I'm faced with the tricky task of deciding what to make and for whom and also to make sure I'll actually finish the projects. I seem to good at starting things but not finishing them, maybe keeping track of progress here will help.



I'm afraid the five lucky (or unlucky) winners have already been chosen so commenting here won't count, sorry. But please feel free to spread the craft love and post the plea in your social media of choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment