Sunday, 27 February 2011

"The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, and the Old Ones shall be..."

Meet the tiny cthulhu and the slightly larger cthulhu ...









And last but not least its Hello Cthulhu!

I'm a tad out of practice with my crochet, but these turned out ok, for a first attempt anyway. I have visions of more great old ones and winged creatures ... Yog Sothot anyone? And I'm yet to test out the Anti-craft pattern for the elder god so I have to make at least that one, and there was talk of a pink one with sequins tentacles though I suspect that might be consider heresy.

2 comments:

  1. you know, these are about a hundred times cuter than I expected! and I expected a lot. :) I especially love the tiny one, with its pretty green eyes. <3 (also, I totally approve of a pink sequined one!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too kind sweetie. I suspect the pink cthulhu will take shape soon, I have too much free time of my hands ;) And there is always pay it forward ...

    ReplyDelete