Thursday, 24 February 2011

Tulu, Clooloo, Cthulu, C'thulhu, Cighulu, Cathulu, C'thlu, Kthulhu, Q’thulu, K'tulu, Kthulhut, Ktulu, Cuitiliú, Thu Thu...

After doing some more research (I use the word loosely here) into the elder gods I stumbled upon this fantastic blog ...

http://cthulhucrochet.blogspot.com

Its all devoted to crocheting the Great Cthulhu, squee. There is even a tiny little wing tutorial for the flying elder god and several variations of the crochet cthulhu. I might have crochet them all. And the good news is I am now armed with green wool and a crochet hook, ha, so watch this space.

And if crochet isn't your thing you could always just read the good old "Hello Cthulhu" at http://www.hello-cthulhu.com/ for some quality time with the ancient ones ... or even better dig out a copy of the shiny, black Necronomicon.

Over&out from the mountains of madness.

4 comments:

  1. ah, adorableness! <3 still no clue what to make for pay it forward '11, either... and actually you were the only one who commented on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still stunned that no one else commented, maybe you should post it again in case peeps missed it? I need to chase a few peeps as well as they didn't re-post it, no goodies for them. Naughty.

    I <3 dots and pretty shiny things just in case you didn't remember ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a bit confused by the lack of comments, but maybe people just didn't want to commit to making something by themselves? :/ oh well.

    and yes, I did remember. :) btw, I'm coming to the business city tonight, fancy having coffee some day next week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee sounds good sweetie, gimme a shout when you're free.

    ReplyDelete