Sunday, 13 February 2011

What more could a gal ask for?

So I've been a bit lazy (understatement of the year?) with anything even remotely crafty, so I don't have anything to update on that front, but I have been obsessing over dotty things in the mean time. 

I got my fave boots home from the UK last week. Yay. (Big thank to Jen for finding room in her suitcase to bring them over.)  These were a leaving present from the fab gals at my previous work place, they obviously know me well - DMs and dots, two of my favourite thing.




Aren't they adorable? They're almost too precious to be worn outside, maybe when we get rid of the ice and snow ... In the meaan time they just sit in my bookcase where I can adore them.

I think I need a matching alice band or a bow or maybe both ... new craft project to keep me out of trouble me thinks. Now I just need to find time to go material shopping. Why does everywhere close so early? Humpf.

Over&out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment