Sunday, 11 March 2012

Gingham and dots

I accidentally went and bought some black and white fabrics yesterday, ooops.One is a dotty poplin and the other one is gingham. They looked so nice and they held a promise of summer so how could I say no? Not that it looks anything like summer outside, there's snow and ice on the ground, but I'm hoping it will go soon.

I have a few patterns in mind for the fabrics already so I'm dying to cut them, but I’m currently working on (read fighting a losing a battle against) a really simple little black dress so it will have to wait til that's finished (or until I give up).

Anyway here are the fabrics and the ideas ...


                           Washed and shrunk and ready to be cut
 

                            Oh look more dress patterns ... 



I'm going back to the doom dress, the current score is 10 - 0 to the dress. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment