I managed the first coat of paint in the kitchen and I thought I would spray paint the ironing board legs while waiting it to dry. Before I could start spraying I had to remove the two remaining plastic cap from the legs. The ironing board is pretty old so the caps were stuck and wouldn't come of with the help of screw driver so I thought it would be a good idea to cut them off with a carpet knife...a few second later I had the first cap off and the second almost there and a two inch gash on my left wrist/arm. I had to go and have it stitched at A&E and they're not the kind of stitches you're used to seeing in a sewing blog.
I managed to spray paint the ironing board on Wednesday and then I left it to dry for a few days. It said it'll take seven days to dry on the can but that it would be touch dry after half an hour, go figure. Anyhow I finally managed to put the ironing board back together today and it does look pretty in pink.
Finished ironing board