an excellent tutorial on how to add lining to the Delphine skirt on her blog a few months back. But being lazy I eventually decided against lining it, the fabric is some kind of stretch cotton so I'm hoping it won't ride up as much as the twill, it definitely has more drape than the twill.
The project came together fairly quickly. Luckily I'd marked the sway back adjustment I did last time on the pattern so no fiddling abouts with that. Hurrah. I had a bit trouble with the zipper, the top wouldn't sit right for some reason, maybe I left too room much there or something, after re-stitching a few times it's better, but not quite as neat as I would like it to be.
I hand-stitched the waist cause I figured it would look neater if there wasn't a black thread going through the white drops which is what would have happened had I used the machine. I need a bit more practice on stiching in the ditch with a machine...
The nearly invisible zipper