Tuesday, 2 February 2016

My #VintagePledge

Most of you are probably familiar with Vintage Pledge that Marie from A Stitching Odyssey and Kerry from Kestrel Makes are hosting for the third year running. In short it's a sewing challenge that encourages all of us to use our vintage or re-production patterns from our stash. I've followed the vintage pledge previous years, but I felt that my skills weren't quite there to tackle vintage patterns yet so instead I just admired all the lovely makes (and there are plenty).

This year I'm throwing caution to the wind and joining in. I have a few amazing vintage patterns in my stash and I may have bought another one a few weeks back from Vapriikki's vintage market. It's about time I used these patterns rather than just admire in my drawer. So here goes:

I, Essi P. pledge to make at least two dresses from my vintage pattern stash during 2016.

“#VintagePledge

Hope some of you join in and happy pledging dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment